Indigo cadet program skyborne
Indigo Cadet Program SKYBORNE
SKYBORNE works with the Indigo to select, train, and supply the pilots who are industry-ready so that they can become the new part of the Indigo Cadet Pilot Program. With the help of this collaboration of SKYBORNE with the Indigo, candidates get the chance to learn and get trained in SKYBORNE way before they could start their career as A320 Junior first officer with Indigo. Indigo Cadet Program is one of the best cadet program in India.
We Provide Preparatory classes for Indigo cadet program Skyborne
Phase 1: Physcometry Test
Psychometric tests are used to measure an individual's' mental capabilities and behaviour. They are designed to show your overall suitability for a particular role based on how you perform. They show your personality characteristics and aptitude/cognitive ability.
Mock Physcometry Test Practise.
Phase 2: Simulator
We provides Hands on Simulator to make the student get comfortable with performing the task with ease.
Phase 3: Aptitude Test
Examination that attempts to determine and measure a person's ability to acquire, through future training, some specific set of skills.
We provide mock test for practise and to increase the speed of completing the test on time.
FINAL PHASE- Personal interview
Mock Interview is conducted to boost the confidence of student.
Eligibility for Indigo Cadet Program Skyborne
• Your origin should be Indian in order to register for this particular course.
• It is mandatory to have completed your 12th standard with a science background.
• The student should have more than 51% in his Maths, Physics and English examination.
• The minimum age decided to enter Indigo cadet pilot program Skyborne is 18 years.
• The maximum age decided to enter Indigo cadet pilot program Skyborne is 32 years.
• Candidate should be possessing Class 1 and 2 medical before starting flying training.
We give preparatory classes for all the Rounds of these Program's